Suede wallpaper has a stippled embossing on the printable surface. The light texture works well to reduce glare from direct light making it the perfect wallpaper in spaces likely to be photographed.
Suede is a heavy duty commercial grade interior wallpaper. It is suited for long term decoration.
Due to this specific wallpapers stippled surface it is ok to use on cement rendered internal walls and un-sanded walls. Sanding the walls before applying a primer is still recommended though not absoluetly essential for this wallpaper. Tiny imperfections in the plaster and paint work should go unnoticed once the wallpaper is installed.
Luxury Suede Vinyl Wallpaper
The lead time is 1 -2 weeks
$117 per m2
- Premium vinyl wallpaper material
- Luxury textures (such as metallic and suede)
- Built for traffic. Scuff & tear resistant
- Mould, mildew & fungal resistant
- Fire retardant
- Non woven polyester backing (provides easy hanging)
- Paste-the-wall installation
- Can be installed using commercially available wallpaper adhesives
- Customisable (design, scale and colour)
- Super-fine-art printing
- Durable UV & waterproof Ink
- Cleanable wallpaper using water
- Heavy duty commercial grade for long term decoration
- Easy removal
Download more Suede specifications here.
If you would like to see samples – please email your address and sample request.
Wallpaper Printing Details
Kate’s unique wallpaper and murals are designed and printed in Australia. They are printed to the highest standard available on the Australian market known as a super-fine-art level.
A professional is recommended to install the wallpaper. However this is new technology vinyl wallpaper, using ‘paste-the-wall‘ installation method and custom made to fit your wall, therefore far easier to install than traditional wallpaper.
If you wish to install yourself please check out the installation guide.