Luxury Pearl is a sophisticated and luxurious looking vinyl wallpaper that looks and feels like a beautiful shimmery metallic fabric. In addition it catches the light in a subtle way to create a shimmery effect.
Luxury Pearl is a shimmery vinyl commercial grade interior wallpaper suited for long term decoration.
shimmery pearl vinyl wallpaper
The lead time is 1 -2 weeks
$93 to $113 per m2 – varies depending on wall size.
- Premium vinyl wallpaper material
- Luxury textures (such as metallic and suede)
- Built for traffic. Scuff & tear resistant
- Mould, mildew & fungal resistant
- Fire retardant
- Non woven polyester backing (provides easy hanging and removal)
- Paste-the-wall installation
- Can be installed using commercially available wallpaper adhesives
- Customisable (design, scale and colour)
- Super-fine-art printing
- Durable UV & waterproof Ink
- Cleanable wallpaper using water
- Heavy duty commercial grade for long term decoration
Download more Luxury Pearl specifications here.
If you would like to see samples – please email your address and sample request.
Wallpaper Printing Details
Kate’s unique wallpaper and murals are designed and printed in Australia. They are printed at a super-fine-art level so that her illustrations are clear and vibrant. Hence the results are true works of art!
Each order is custom made therefore Kate has the luxury to offer buyers variations in colour, design and scale
A professional is recommended to install the wallpaper. However this is new technology vinyl wallpaper, using ‘paste-the-wall‘ installation method and custom made to fit your wall, therefore far easier to install than traditional wallpaper.
If you wish to install yourself please check out the installation guide.
Removal works as easily as installation. You start by stripping off the printed panels. For example, on a 3.8m wall there will only be 3 panels. Each panel will come off as one large piece. A primer painted prior to installation will ensure protection of the wall and gyprock. Afterward the wall will need sanding. This is due to the glue used to adhere the wallpaper to the wall.
Vinyl wall paper is far easier to remove in comparison to old fashioned traditional wall paper.
To find out more about installation, removal or to read the FAQ about wallpaper click here.